RADIUS Fellowships in Radical Doing: Apply by January 28
Are you a Doer? An Explorer? Do you want to accelerate your development as a changemaker with a community that inspires you?
Once a year, the RADIUS SFU Fellows program opens applications to bring together a cohort of emerging Radical Doers from the SFU community and the Lower Mainland. RADIUS is now looking for the next generation of untamed social entrepreneurs and innovators who are early on their changemaking journey, demonstrating remarkable accomplishment and a relentless dedication to creating positive, sustainable impact in all they do.
Intended to identify, profile, support and catalyze emerging Radical Doers, the Fellowships will provide the community, mentorship, and tools needed to create deep social impact and pursue work with purpose.
RADIUS Fellows will:
- gather for weekly cohort sessions – learning, socializing, and sharing skills
- form meaningful relationships with each other and within the RADIUS network while raising your profile within the social innovation community in Vancouver
- build a one-on-one relationship with a mentor
- develop a learning plan to guide your focus throughout the program
- receive ongoing coaching support to focus your development and check in on your goals as outlined in your learning plan
- attend YVR social innovation events with the cohort
- connect with dozens of mentors, coaches, leaders, peers and innovators
- be profiled on the RADIUS website and be offered opportunities to showcase yourself and your work to the broader public
The 2016 cohort will run from mid-February through June. The deadline to apply is January 28.
For more information, or to apply, visit http://www.radiussfu.com/portfolio/fellowships-in-radical-doing.