4th Annual Deshpande Symposium
Join us at the 4th Annual Deshpande Symposium for Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Higher Education:
June 9-11, 2015 in Lowell, Massachusetts
The Deshpande Symposium is a gathering of like-minded practitioners focused on accelerating innovation and entrepreneurship across the college and university environment. The Symposium provides a venue for attendees to learn from each others’ experiences; to gain wider exposure for their ideas, successes and start-ups; and to collaborate on activities that increase innovation and entrepreneurship in their academic communities.
National speakers and esteemed colleagues will discuss best practices and emerging opportunities along four intersecting tracks:
• Developing Entrepreneurial Universities: Culture & Ecosystems
• Entrepreneurship in the Curriculum
• University Research Commercialization and Startups
• Emerging Trends & Topics
2015 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
• Subra Suresh, President of Carnegie Mellon University and former director of the U.S. National Science Foundation, will deliver the opening keynote on Wednesday morning.
• Practicing entrepreneur and co-founder of Priceline.com, Jeff Hoffman will deliver the Thursday afternoon keynote.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.