Four internship opportunities at Ashoka Canada
Apply to join a global network of leading changemakers!
The Ashoka Canada Fall 2016 Internship program will begin September, 2016 and end December 19, 2016. Interns will either be working directly in the Ashoka Canada office in Toronto or in Montreal (as noted in the job descriptions below) and are requested to contribute a minimum of three days per week. These are unpaid positions, but there is opportunity for networking, mentorship, training & development, and access to the Ashoka network. Ashoka Canada will also cover your public transportation pass.
“We select our interns with great care and with respect for their track records of action and their commitment to social change. Our interns are a true extension of our team. We involve them in decision-making, high level meetings, participating in and speaking at events, and preparing crucial materials for our work. We value our interns to the utmost and are constantly blown away by their brilliance, creativity and impact.”
– Barbara Steele, Executive Director for Ashoka Canada
For more information on the current internship challenges and how to apply, visit the links below.
- Challenge: Partnerships & External Relations
- Challenge: Events and Communications Intern
- Challenge: Empathy & Changemaker Schools Intern
- Challenge: Network Engagement Intern (Francophone and English Canada)
- Nom du défi: Stagiaire en mobilisation du réseau (Canada français et anglais)
Deadline to apply is August 12, 2016.