Mount Royal Community Investment Certificate Course & Training Grant
Mount Royal University recently launched the
Community Investment Professional Extension Certificate, a new online certificate course, open to all interested individuals, from any sector.
More on the certificate:
Community investment (CI) is a key business function for corporate Canada. An effective CI strategy aligns with a corporation’s business goals and positively contributes to the communities in which it operates. When well designed and executed, a company’s CI strategy will effectively and efficiently promote its brand, inspire its employees and enhance the community. Community investment provides leadership, funding and resources to address social issues, environmental sustainability and cultural vitality.
– Prepare individuals for a career in the community sector
– Learn to facilitate community prosperity through creative thinking and strategic actions
– Provide leadership, funding and resources to address social issues, environmental sustainability and/or cultural vitality
– Fill knowledge gaps in your community job or volunteer responsibilities
– Complete the 4 required courses plus 1 optional course (75 hours)
– Can be completed within 1 year up to a maximum of 3 year
– Completed ONLINE
Training Grant Available:
Community Investment Professional Extension Certificate is eligible for a federal training grant, covering up to two-thirds of the course cost and up to $10K per employee per year. Learn more about the training grant.
To learn more about this certificate, click