Queen's Social Impact Summit
From October 16-17 in Kingston, Queen’s University‘s invites you to the Social Impact Summit, an engaging and inspiring conference program that brings together leading academics and practitioners to expose delegates to a variety of issues and topics in the area of Social Impact and Responsible Leadership. This two-day Summit is a mixture of keynote speakers, panel discussions, skill building workshops and networking opportunities designed to educate and inspire delegates to be impactful and responsible leaders both in their careers and in their local communities.
The Summit offers a variety of learning and networking activities, including:
– Inspiring opening keynote address and networking reception
– Stimulating and interactive plenary and small group discussions with thought leaders and practitioners
– Skill building workshops to help delegates develop concrete skills in key areas
– Field to Fork Luncheon, featuring locally produced, seasonal foods
– “Pause” event speaker – to encourage people to take time to think ‘outside the box’ and reflect on issues impacting their communities
here to learn more about the summit or to register.