RECODE is Hiring!
We’re searching for the next RECODE Social Innovation Fellow to join the team. This one-year, paid, full-time fellowship is a unique learning opportunity to be a key part of a systems change initiative in higher education, while gaining hands on experience working for a leading Canadian philanthropic foundation. The RECODE Fellow will work closely with schools and national organizations, supporting their capacity to integrate social innovation tools and practices into campus and community culture.
The successful applicant will support program design and development, granting and impact investment activities, and share learnings through RECODE communication channels.
The fellowship experience is meant to be a trampoline for someone who is interested in a future career within the post-secondary, community, philanthropic, or government sectors.
- Location: Montreal, with some travel within Canada
- Closing date for applications: 9am EST, July 27, 2017
- Note: Selected applicants must be available for interviews on August 1 and August 2
- Starting date: End of August
- Remuneration: annual salary 38k, plus health benefits
To apply, upload your CV and cover letter to https://goo.gl/BhNmQR.